Thursday, September 2, 2021

Fusion Card Challenge

 

It's time once again for a new Fusion Card Challenge! There is a cute nautical bear cake and also a sketch if you want to use both as I did. I used the Seas of Life set from Papertrey Ink along with some nautical papers from Authentique. 

I love this sentiment which is such an encouragement to send to someone! I paper pieced the sails and color blended the boat portion.
STAMPS: Seas of Life (Papertrey Ink)

PAPER: Authentique Seaside Collection 6x6" pad; White.

INK: True Black, Dark Indigo, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Weathervane (Papertrey Ink).

DIES: Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Seas of Life (PTI).

We'd love to have you play along with us in this challenge! Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Your mix of patterns and nautical colors are spot on! Love this!