Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Color Throwdown #661

 

Hello everyone! It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge and this week it's all about neutrals. Amy Rysavy is hosting and has chosen black, gray, cream and kraft. I was initally stumped but then I decided to go with some leafy dies and a bold sentiment.

I used the Large and the Small Marianna Vine Background dies by Poppystamps. The sentiment is one of my faves called Handwritten Thanks by The Stamp Market.

PAPER: True Black, Classic Kraft, Vintage Cream, Weathervane, Soft Stone (Papertrey Ink).

DIES: Large Marianna Vine Background + Small Marianna Vine Background (Poppystamps); Stitched Rectangle and Circle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Handwritten Thanks (The Stamp Market). 

We would love to have you play along with us. Remember, you have a chance to be a guest star stamper if your card is randomly picked. Happy stamping!   ~Wanda

1 comment:

Jeanne H said...

What a pretty card using neutrals.