Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Color Throwdown #658


Another week has rolled by and I can't believe it's a new month! Here's hoping it means an end to the extreme hot temperatures and humidity! Lynn is hosting the new Color Throwdown challenge and has chosen some wonderful soft blues and gray for this week! 

Stamptember is always a huge celebration at Simon Says Stamp where they collaborate with other stamp companies to create unique, limited supplies of new stamps every day of the month! I wanted to use a set from 2019 that was a collaboration of Reverse Confetti and Simon Says Stamp.  It's still one of my fave leafy designs ever!

 
I first created the background using 3 shades of blue and a gray then splattered it with the darkest Enchanted Evening ink. I placed the thankful panel over vellum then used tiny strips of foam tape to pop it up along the edges. A leafy die cut was placed at an angle over the vellum.

STAMPS: Wonderful You (Simon Says Stamp/Reverse Confetti).

PAPER: Enchanted Evening, White, Vellum (Papertrey Ink).

INK: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Weathervane (Papertrey Ink).

DIES: Wonderful You (SSS/Reverse Confetti), Thankful Pretty Panels (Reverse Confetti), Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

Have a blessed day everyone!   ~Wanda

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

Oh how I LOVE!! This is gorgeous!! I love how you used the colors on this!! STUNNING design!!