Friday, March 26, 2021

TGIF

 


It's Friday and it's also hard to believe we are only a week away from Easter! I finally got to ink up this new wreath stamp/stencil/die combo from The Greetery to finish up my Easter stash...I think. I also got inspiration from the Simon Says Stamp
Wednesday challenge where they have a gorgeous spring/Easter mood board to get your mojo going . Lots of pinks/greens/yellows were my take on it!

I stenciled the background with Bright Buttercup ink and the Knit Wits stencil from The Greetery. The wreath was die cut then popped up with foam tape. The sentiment is a die from Ink to Paper which worked well I thought.
 

STAMPS: Floral Frame (The Greetery).

PAPER: White, True Black (Ink to Paper).

INK: Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Bright Buttercup, Gentle Moss, Simply Chartreuse, True Black (Ink to Paper).

DIES: He is Risen (Ink to Paper), Floral Frame (The Greetery).

That's all for now! Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend as well!                                                                ~Wanda

No comments: