Monday, March 22, 2021

Hippity - Hoppity


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good Monday everyone! I found some time to ink up some new things from The Greetery last week. I thought this bunny wreath was so adorable and knew I wanted it for Easter cards for the grands! The nice thing is that it's versatile for creating baby cards as well.

I kept the designs very simple and popped the wreath with foam tape and layered over an open frame. The base cards are white card stock that was color blended with Squeezed Lemonade and Tumbled Glass distress oxide inks.

I used dye inks from Ink to Paper to stamp all the images and - OOPS - I forgot to write down the colors! Sorry about that.

STAMPS: Bunny Hop (The Greetery).

DIES: Bunny Hop (The Greetery); Skinny Frames: Diagonal Border (Ink to Paper).

Have a wonderful day and a great week!          ~Wanda

1 comment:

jan metcalf said...

Love the bunnies in bright colors!