Saturday, March 20, 2021

Release Day is Here!

 

Tonight at 10 PM EST, the new release at Ink to Paper will go live. I wanted to create another card using this gorgeous new butterfly from the Flying By stamp set. This time I only used the outline image and white embossed it over a base panel which I water colored using Mijello Mission Gold paints. These paints have very vibrant colors and I got my inspiration from Kristina Werner's Underpainting Watercolor tutorial seen HERE.

I sponged the edges of the Tropical Teal and Limeade Ice panels (cut with the Torn Edges dies) with Classic Kraft ink. The white card base was embossed using my favorite Border Bling: Tin Stitch die.

STAMPS: Flying By (Ink to Paper).

INK: True Black, Classic Kraft (Ink to Paper); Versamark.

PAPER: Tropical Teal, Limeade Ice, White (Ink to Paper); Water color paper by Ranger.

DIES: Flying By, Love to Layer: Torn Edges, Border Bling: Tin Stitch (Ink to Paper).

OTHER: Pure White embossing powder by Altenew.

Have a wonderful weekend! It's a day keeping two of our grands today, so it will be a fun time.       ~Wanda
 

1 comment:

Zoechaos said...

I love this image and the colours used are perfect. x