Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Color Throwdown #633

 


It's Wednesday and that means a new Color Throwdown challenge is happening. We have some awesome colors that reminded me of the beach...but...I went with flowers - lol! No surprise there. This Lush Bloom set released in February at Ink to Paper is my new favorite floral set! I sprayed lightly with water after each inking step which helps to "move" the color a wee bit. I also used Bristol Smooth Surface paper which is great with any water coloring technique. 

I cut apart the Vines cover plate die and arranged only a partial group of branches. I splattered Blueberry Sky ink over the bloom after the steps were completed. I stamped the sentiment twice to give it more substance (like chipboard).

STAMPS: Lush Bloom, Loosely Woven (Ink to Paper).

PAPER: Spring Rain, White, Classic Kraft (Ink to Paper); Bristol Smooth Surface.

INK: True Black, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Weathervane, Smokey Shadow (Ink to Paper).

DIES: Lush Bloom, Cover Plate: Vines, Pierced Feature Frames (Ink to Paper).

We would love to have you play along with the challenge. For more inspiration, check out the rest of the design team's entries HERE

                                               Happy stamping!    ~Wanda

1 comment:

BeckyTE said...

This is another beauty, Wanda. I always love your cards and look at your blog every day for inspiration. I'm thinking your one of the top 5 stampers out there; so much so that I have your blog on my top six favorite websites. Thanks for all the great cards and the descriptions of your process. Blessings to you and yours.