Friday, January 17, 2020

Seize the Birthday Challenge



The current Seize the Birthday challenge is to use a stencil and this was a perfect opportunity to use a new plaid stencil recently released by The Stamp Market. I've had the Spellbinders truck die set on my wish list for some time and it was finally in stock for me to indulge and have something new for masculine recipients. My BIL turns 80 this month and he's a vintage car/truck lover, so these dies were put to good use!


STAMPS: Simple Strips Background (Taylored Expressions).
PAPER: Surprise! 6x6" pad by Bo Bunny; White, True Black  (Papertrey Ink); Burgundy (? source); Brushed silver metallic (SU). 
DIES: Truck (large die of the month in October at Spellbinders); Crimped Frame (The Greetery); Stitched Circle STAX (My Favorite Things); Simple Strips Background (Taylored Expressions).

Thanks so much for stopping by!               ~Wanda

5 comments:

Debbie said...

That truck die is on my wish list and you might be pushing me over the edge. Great masculine card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome masculine birthday card! Thanks for joining in at STB

Cindy Beach said...

That truck die is arriving to my house any day now. LOVE your cards and this one is the cutest! But still completely masculine.

TaeEun said...

It's a great masculine card for a vintage truck lover! The stenciled background looks awesome! I thought it's a patterned paper! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Nancy said...

Love your card Wanda! You had me intrigued right away with that great background. Great masculine card! So happy you joined us at Seize the Birthday and enjoyed the topping too.