Monday, January 6, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch




It's good to no longer have full time babysitting duty now that school has resumed after the holidays! I can get back to getting inky more often - lol! This card uses a leftover floral spray that I stamped before Christmas. I matched it up with some Purely Pomegranate cardstock (SU) that is long time retired but the closest match to the distress inks I usedI'm using the layout (in a tweaked version) for the current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.
I used The Greetery's Halfsie's Diamond Die which creates the diamond shape in lieu of the oval. I inserted a scrap piece of wood grain patterned paper from the Bramble Rose 6x6" pad by My Mind's Eye.

STAMPS: With Love At Christmas and Sentiment Suite: Birthday by The Greetery.
DIES: With Love At Christmas, Sentiment Suite Basics, Halfsie's Diamond - all by The Greetery.

A trio of sequins tops it all off! Thanks so much for stopping by...
                                                                       ~Wanda

No comments: