Thursday, January 9, 2020

Fusion Card Challenge




It's the first new Fusion Card Challenge of 2020 and we've got an awesome winter theme photo to inspire us! I looked at the neutrals and the pine cones and thought right away of using the Botanicuts Pine Bough dies from The Greetery. I didn't use glitter on them like I did with my Christmas versions and liked the results better when I could see the sponged edges of the layers. 


STAMPS: Sentiment Suite: Thinking of You (The Greetery).
PAPER: Stationer's Desk by Prima Marketing; Kraft, True Black, Rustic Cream (Papertrey Ink); Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke (Stampin' Up).
INK: Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede (SU); Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Botanicuts Pine Bough, Sentiment Suite Basics, Nordic Frames (The Greetery); Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

My youngest brother had a birthday on New Year's Eve, so this card was sent to him! We hope you'll be able to play along with us this year if you haven't joined us before! For more inspiration you can check out the challenge blog HERE to see what the rest of the designers created!                                     ~Wanda

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a wonderful masculine card! I love everything you do with The Greetery stamps & dies. Thanks for your inspiration!!

Linda Callahan said...

Your p one cones and greens are fabulous! And I love that background paper! Beautiful card!