Saturday, January 25, 2020

Going Postal

 
I had a happy mail day yesterday late afternoon when my box of newly released The Greetery items arrived! So many great stamps and dies in this recent release and I hardly knew where to begin! I went postal and created a vintage looking postal collage with that adorable envelope for starters. As a really young girl, I loved when my mom's lily of the valley flowers would bloom because they were not only a sweet delicate flower but they smelled SOOO heavenly! Hers were white but I went with a pale pink color for my card.


I will get right down to my enabler's list with a warning that I used a boat load of ink cubes - lol!

STAMPS: Pretty Postmarks, Signed and Sealed, Signed and Sealed With A Kiss (The Greetery).
PAPER: Fine Linen, Vintage Cream, Barely Banana (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black; Sand, Lead by Reverse Confetti (sponging and script); Smoky Slate by Stampin' Up (cancelled stamp); Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony by Papertrey Ink (lily of the valley spray); Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse by PTI (berry spray); Hibiscus Burst (hearts) and Aqua Mist (envie liner) both by PTI.
DIES: Fit To Be Tied, Postal Frames, Signed and Sealed, Signed and Sealed With A Kiss (The Greetery).

I accented with Limoncello Nuvo Jewel Drops.
I will definitely be in my crafty space a lot this weekend! 
Thanks for your comments...they mean a lot to me!    ~Wanda

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Love the vintage design, colors, postage die ..everything. Would love to see more. Thanks for sharing. Hello..from Northern Shenandoah Valley.

jan metcalf said...

Very nice! So jealous you are in the craft room, received my Greetery order but a bit of vertigo has me sidelined! Pinned your pretty card!