Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Color Throwdown #541



Another Wednesday means there's another Color Throwdown Challenge up and running. Amy Rysavy has a fun color combo picked out: pale pink, brown, black and white! Now...I'll admit that initially I was a bit stumped at what to create. I then wondered what pink and brown alcohol inks would look like together and this card was born! I used RV11 and E57 Copic refills along with Pinata Brass mixative. I can't seem to stop using this technique for backgrounds!


The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp's new Delicate Flowers stamp set that came with their April card kit!  I white embossed on black card stock with Altenew's Pure White embossing powder.

DIES: Chloe Stem by Memory Box; Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics by My Favorite Things.

For more inspiration from the rest of the design team, click on their blog links below: 


Hope to see you in the gallery!

1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

Wanda, this is amazing! Love love love!!!