Thursday, May 16, 2019

Fusion Card Challenge




It's time for another Fusion Card Challenge! I've always been fascinated by the adorable hedgehog stamp images in blog land, but believe it or not, I don't own a single one! My two wheeled image options were also very limited so I went digi shopping! I found this really cute digi image on Di's Digi Stamps and had a ball coloring it up with Copics! I'm also trying to add some highlights with a white gel pen (Hobby Lobby has a pack of two pens - Gelly Roll bright white ink by Sakura) when I do Copic coloring. It always adds interest and depth when others do it, so I added some dots to the cheeks and to the geraniums.



I modified the circle element and used a Stitched Rounded Rectangle die by My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from the Sentiment Sampler set by Paper Smooches and the patterned papers are from the "Sunkissed" 6x6 pad by Doodlebug Design. One of my favorite card base dies is from MFT's Blueprints 27 set. It was OOS for a really long time, but I finally snagged it.

As you can see...I used both the sketch and was inspired by the photo as well! We'd love to see how you are inspired by the new Fusion Card Challenge! Hope to see you in the gallery.
                                                                       ~Wanda

3 comments:

Karren said...

This is such an adorable image and you've used it to create a wonderful card! Great fusion!

Linda Callahan said...

Bright, beautiful and oh so adorable! You found a delightful image.....and your Copic coloring is fabulous! I am a beginner still on square one! The patterned papers are the perfect backdrop!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful card, Wanda! Your Copic coloring is flawless and I love how you added white highlights to the images (I always forget to do that). Love your pretty papers and scalloped border, too...Fabulous take on the challenge!