Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Color Throwdown #543



You know what day it is? It's hump day and it's the day for a new Color Throwdown challenge! When I noticed the vases of hydrangeas in the photo, I knew I wanted to use the Hydrangea Set by Impression Obsession. I chose a textured medium gray piece of cardstock by SU for the base and stenciled with Silver Lining ink (WPlus9) and the English Brick Wall stencil by My Favorite Things. I stamped some ink splats with Color Box Frost White pigment ink over the base (Ink Splats stamp set by WPlus9). The sentiment is from the Hydrangea Set and was die cut with MFT's Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-Namics. I added a small drop of Nuvo Jewel Drops in Grey Mist to the tiny flower petals. 

For more inspiration, click on the design team links below:

1 comment:

ElizStewart said...

Wanda... absolutely gorgeous!