Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!



I've been scarce in my blog posts, but I will say... there HAS been a good bit of stamping going on (but you'll have to wait until the new year to hear what's new up my sleeve - lol!).  How's that for a tease?!   I wanted to wish you all a very merry and blessed Christmas! Saying I've been "busy" sounds so cliche but our kitchen remodeling is still not completed and it's put a twist on my usual routine.  Quartz counter tops never arrived, so no tile back splash either!  That also means no running water or a sink in the kitchen, so that calls for many trips through the family room to get to the tub in the laundry room for the water source.  We placed a 4' x 6' piece of plywood over the island and covered it with a tablecloth, so at least I have a bit of work surface.  You do what you gotta do!  I'll post some pics once it's finished and you'll get a bit of an idea what's been happening.  :-)

I'm so looking forward to having ALL the kids home for Christmas and there will be some special guests as well!  Fried Chesapeake Bay oysters and Honeybaked brand ham are on the menu...along with many other yummy dishes!  Reminds me...I need to get this marathon day started!  Merry Christmas and don't forget what this season is really about...a dear Savior was born and He is what gives us hope in this world!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Love the photo! And can't believe you left us hanging!!! My little brain is a buzzing trying to guess LOL! Sorry about the kitchen issues - not fun!! Will be worth it in the end! Merry Christmas to you too :)