Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Stocking


A quick gift card holder completed for both the Curtain Call Inspiration challenge which has a Dear Santa theme and also for SCS Ways to Use It challenge to use a stocking.  I don't have Santa stamps in my stash - surprising, I know - but this old world style designer paper was perfect to showcase some vintage Santas!  This SU Bigz "Holiday Stocking" die by Sizzix makes a perfect GC or money holder. Once again, I reached for Reverse Confetti's holly die and added a couple of jingle bell berries.  It's such an easy and versatile Christmas embellishment!

PAPER: Old World Winter by the Paper Studio.

I have to share one of my favorite Dear Santa letters that suits me to a tee - lol!
Hehehe!!!
Have a great day...and remember to be a blessing to someone!

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love that Dear Santa letter and your wonderful stocking card! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Joanne said...

Love the vintage images on the stocking! I am so into a vintage Christmas this year, I even set out my aluminum tree and color wheel :)
Love the Dear Santa letter too, I laughed out loud with that one!

Melody said...

Such a cute gift card holder!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute shaped card Wanda. Love the vintage looking paper with the Santa images. I have that die too and I love it. :) Thanks for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.