Sunday, December 6, 2015

CASEing Laine Webb


Today's Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS is showcasing Crafterlaine's gallery and what a beautiful gallery it is!!  Her card HERE really jumped out at me and though I didn't include as many mixed media details, I was inspired by the awesome background and the blues mixed with greens!  I decided to use the smooshing technique on my card and added Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers distress inks to Tim Holtz watercolor CS - drying each color with a heat gun before adding another.  A layered snowflake - die cut from vellum and white CS and topped off with a SU Frosted Finishes embellishment - was placed over two banner flags.  

DIES: Stitched rectangle die - Lil' Inker Designs
           Hand Lettered Holiday - WPlus9
           Snowflake Trio - WPlus9

It's a mild day here in VA...up to 59 degrees.  Am wishing I could stay in my stamp room, but duty calls and I'm headed out to work!

No comments: