Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Color Throwdown #743

 

Happy hump day everyone! It's Wednesday and that means a new Color Throwdown challenge is happening: pink, lime green and white. I am also playing along with the color challenge at The Paper Players which also has gray listed. It's a neutral so perfectly fine for CTD as well.

I am needing a sympathy card for a dear lady in our church who lost her twin sister. I went for my fave layered stencil set from Papertrey Ink called Wild Blooms.



STAMPS
: Just Sentiments: With Sympathy, Inside Greetings: With Sympathy (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Limeade Ice, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink); Metropolis (Pinkfresh Studio).
PAPER: White, Weathervane (PTI).
DIES: Love to Layer: Delightful Brackets (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).




Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you in the throwdown gallery this week! Happy stamping! ~Wanda

 

1 comment:

Ida said...

This is a very pretty card. - You did an awesome job with the stencil and the colors.