Thursday, May 4, 2023

Time to Unwind

 

Another breezy, cool day! Currently 54 degrees and it's near noon. Where is our nice warm May weather??? Anyway... I was asked to make a masculine retirement card so this is what I whipped up last evening. I first looked at Pinterest and was inspired by a card by Louise Dunbar, so that's where I started my process.

I pulled the long ago retired Garage Gears dies from Stampin' Up and wanted a vintage clock to add to the collage. I had to do some major digging but finally found this Rose Clock rubber stamp from Stamp It Australia. I disguised the rose by layering gears over it. I totally forgot to photograph the inside but I die cut a large 'congrats' and added a "You're retired!" sentiment underneath. The sentiment on the card front was computer generated.

STAMPS: Rose Clock (Stamp It Australia); Perfect Pairs Essentials (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Metallic paper (matte silver, shiny silver, copper, champagne); Black, White (PTI).
DIES: Garage Gears (SU); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics and Blueprints 27 (My Favorite Things); Circle die (Spellbinders).
 
I'm off to a luncheon with some relatives. Have a happy Thursday!  ~Wanda

 

1 comment:

Cindy H. said...

What a terrific masculine Retirement card! Love it!