Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Color Throwdown #741


Hi everyone! It's time for another Color Throwdown challenge and it's a beautiful palette for spring: sage green, pink, yellow and brown! Amy Rysavy is hosting this week and I took the inspiration photo literally and went with florals for yet another birthday card. I dug into my Papertrey Ink 'old favorites' and pulled out this rustic frame stamp/die/sentiment set and accented with leaves and flowers from Posies and Sprigs.

I used Rustic Cream paper for the base, frame and all the die cuts. I stamped with a combination of PTI dye inks and mostly distress inks by Ranger. The frame was popped up using foam tape and I embellished with another favorite - moonshine sequins.

STAMPS: Antique Wishes, Posies and Sprigs (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Dark Chocolate, Cocoa Bean (PTI); Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Bundled Sage, Shabby Shutters, Evergreen Bough distress inks.
PAPER: Rustic Cream, Classic Kraft (PTI).
DIES: Antique Wishes, Posies and Sprigs (PTI).
OTHER: Moonshine sequins (PTI).
 
We'd love to have you join us and play along! Happy stamping! 

 

No comments: