Sunday, January 1, 2023

Celebrating 2023

Happy New Year to all my crafty friends! I knew when I saw the Fancy Floral Numbers stamp/die set just released from Papertrey Ink that I wanted to create a card for the new year. This is a must have set that covers MANY occasions!

I stamped the numbers and sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink (my fave for getting clear crisp images after only ONE stamping) then embossed with clear powder. I colored the images with Copics  (R35, R29, Y18, YG25, YG03), The background was hot foiled using white foil on Pure Poppy paper. I like that this particular foil by Spellbinders is not shiny. 

STAMPS: Fancy Floral Numbers (Papertrey Ink).
INK:Versafine Clair Nocturne (Tsukineko).
PAPER: Pure Poppy, White, True Black (PTI).
DIES: Fancy Floral Numbers, Love to Layer: Hearts, Banner Builders: Basics (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Delicate Circles hot foil plate (PTI); White foil (Spellbinders).
 
Thanks for stopping by!  ~Wanda

No comments: