Saturday, January 21, 2023

Over the Moon

Here is another Valentine that will head out to some grands for Valentine's Day. I started by die cutting a white base panel using PTI's Border Bling: Lotty Dotty die and layering it over some Lovely Lady card stock (I think. It was in my scrap pile so am only sure it is a "light pink" - haha!).

I gold embossed the sentiment on vellum and added embellishments by cutting apart a rose cluster from PTI's Thank You Florals stamp set. I've had it in my leftover pile (which I'm trying to gradually use up).

STAMPS: Thank You Florals, Just Sentiments: Love (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse (PTI); Versamark.
PAPER: Lovely Lady, Pure Poppy, White (PTI).
DIES: Border Bling: Lotty Dotty, Pierced Feature Frames, Thank You Florals, Larger Than Life: Love (PTI).
OTHER: Gold embossing powder, Diamond Stickles. 

That's all for today! This is a great football weekend with 8 teams remaining. Go Chiefs and go Bengals!  ~Wanda

No comments: