Friday, January 27, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches

 


Happy Friday to all my crafty friends! I wanted to play along with the new Freshly Made Sketches challenge! I had die cut some parts from The Greetery's Hoop and Fringe and Hoop Wreath sets for my granddaughter the other day, but we never got around to using them. I decided to put them together for this awesome sketch designed by Jen T.

 

I seldom do one layer cards so this is a first in awhile. :-) I used a black gel pen to highlight the flower centers.

STAMPS: Hoop Wreath (The Greetery).
INK: Sparkling Rose, Bubble Gum, Raspberry Bliss, Ocean Breeze, Sunshine, Grassy Knoll, Key Lime dye inks (Pinkfresh Studio).
PAPER: White (PTI), Gray (? source).
DIES: Hoop Wreath, Hoop & Fringe, Macrame Diamonds (The Greetery). 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a greet weekend!  ~Wanda

3 comments:

Connie said...

Great card, Wanda!
Love The Greetery products!
Thanks for sharing and have a great day.

Jen Timko said...

What a beauty this is! Love the hoop for the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love how you've arranged these pretty flowers on the wreath. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!