Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Color Throwdown #724

Happy new year everyone and welcome to the first Color Throwdown challenge of 2023! Amy Rohl is hosting this week and has chosen black, gray, magenta and white as our colors. I realized that I have no great shades of magenta ink in my collection so went with the closest I could find (Raspberry Bliss from Pinkfresh Studio) and paired it with a couple of lighter shades in the pink family.

I started with the background panel and stenciled with the "A Little Sketchy" stencils in Rocky Slope (gray) and True Black. I then color blended a panel of paper in Raspberry Bliss, Bubble Gum and Sparkling Rose inks. I then die cut a variety of the Into the Blooms: Fun Flowers dies from it. These are my new fave florals and I added an extra layer to each flower from the original diagram. 

STAMPS: Lots of Hugs (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Raspberry Bliss, Bubble Gum, Sparkling Rose, Rocky Slope (Pinkfresh Studio); True Black, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse (PTI).
PAPER: White, True Black (PTI); Gray -? source.
DIES: Into the Blooms: Fun Flowers, Love to Layer: Hearts, Lots of Hugs (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: A Little Sketchy stencils by PTI.

We'd love to have you play along with us. Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Connie said...

Lovely vibrant card, Wanda!
Sweet flowers!