Saturday, December 31, 2022

Time to Celebrate

It's New Year's Eve and I found some time to get crafty yesterday. I needed a birthday card for my brother so I went to my go-to cover plate die from Papertrey Ink. I already had the background in my leftover pile (Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron distress inks "smooshed" onto the rough side of Ranger watercolor paper then stenciled a script background pattern). 

I die cut the cover plate and stamped the sentiment and die cut using the Banner Builder die set. I embellished with some punched stars and moonshine sequins.

STAMPS: Message in a Bottle (Papertrey Ink).
INK: True Black (PTI); Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron distress ink.
PAPER: Watercolor (Ranger); White, Limeade Ice (PTI).
DIES: Cover Plate: Birthday, Banner Builders: Basics (PTI).
OTHER: Moonshine sequins.
 
Happy new year to all of you reading this post! May it be a blessed year in many ways!  ~Wanda

 


 

No comments: