Thursday, August 25, 2022

Squeeze the Day!


I wanted to play around with my lemons again, so found the Freshly Made Sketches challenge to be a great layout for them. My stitched squares are not the size I would have liked, but went with them anyway and covered up the larger gap with popping up some lemons and leaves.

I cut a card base that would be 4 1/2" square when folded in half. I then cut another white square and stenciled the lemons with Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed distress inks. The leaves were stenciled next with Limeade Ice and Simply Chartreuse dye inks by Papertrey Ink.
The accent lemons and leaves had details stamped on them then a slight bit of Crystal Stickles were added.

STAMPS: Squeeze the Day (Taylored Expressions).
PAPER: Bristol Smooth Surface.
INK: See above description.
DIES: Squeeze the Day (Taylored Expressions); Gina K. Designs Master Loyouts 08; Stitched Squares STAX DieNamics (My Favorite Things). 
OTHER: Oval punches by Stampin' Up. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy stamping!  ~Wanda
 


2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so bright and cheery! I love the lemon design!

Karren said...

These stenciled lemons are fabulous as are the lemons as embellishments. I think a few of us got our dimensions wrong for the two smaller panels :) Lovely to see you at FMS.