Friday, August 19, 2022

Backpack Gift Card Holders

 


I am loving this new gift card holder die that was just released in
Papertrey Ink's August release. I had posted just the backpack on  reveal day #1 but decided to tweak it a bit by adding a notebook and adhering it to a card base. You can see the details of what I used on this post.

Patterned papers are Bitty Big: Soft Stone and Bitty Big: Raspberry Fizz by PTI.

I wanted to create a second one so that I could make them available for teachers for our grand kids. My second one is very similar with a slightly different arrangement of the cute fillers you can add to the bag. 

The bags have the option of tucking a gift card or money into a slot behind the handle.

STAMPS: Go To Gift Card Holder: Backpack Accessories
PAPER: My Mind's Eye Kate & Co "Oxford Lane" 6x6" patterned paper; Navy blue (Reverse Confetti); White (Papertrey Ink); Metallic silver.
INK: Harvest Gold, True Black, Pure Poppy, Weathervane, Honey Nut, Sweet Blush, Orange Zest, Limeade Ice, Green Parakeet (Papertrey Ink); Navy Blue (Reverse Confetti).
DIES: Go to GC Holder: Backpack (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
 
Tomorrow I will share a card with a lemon theme using a fun new stencil and matching stamp set from Taylored Expressions. Have a great weekend!  ~Wanda

No comments: