Sunday, August 14, 2022

Papertrey Ink Reveal Day #1

 

There are new goodies being released this month at Papertrey Ink and you will love the fun fall and Halloween stamps, dies, stencils and...a new product will be making an appearance on Tuesday!!! For today, we are introducing you to Larger Than Life: Fall dies + Larger Than Life: Fall Sentiments stamps + Into the Blooms: Sunflowers dies + Go-To-Gift Card Holder: Backpack dies + Accessories stamps and dies.

My first card is a bit larger than A2 size. I started with 5x7" then shortened the width by 3/4" so I could accommodate the largest of the sunflowers with this stitched pumpkin. 

I stenciled with a dots stencil and Classic Kraft ink on two corners then layered a kraft panel. I stitched the pumpkin using black twine then continued to layer the elements onto the card. I colored the sunflower using Zig clean color brushes and layered two of the "fall" sentiment dies to give it more dimension. The inside sentiment continues to say "reminds me how grateful I am for all the blessings you bring into my life".


STAMPS: none
INK: New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse, Honey Nut, Dark Chocolate, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Classic Kraft
PAPER: Rustic Cream, True Black, White, Classic Kraft; Scrapbook Paper 6x6" by Recollections
DIES: Into the Blooms: Sunflowers, Mini Picket Fence, Larger Than Life: Fall, In Stitches: Pumpkin
OTHER: Black jute twine, Dots Stencil

My second project uses the smaller sized sunflowers and leaves. I just love all the texture that is included with these dies! I again started with stenciling the background...this time using the dotted hexagon stencil.

The mini picket fence was die cut from a wood grain patterned paper then two rows of grass were added - one behind and one in front of the fence. The depth of the textures doesn't show up well in the photos. It's so much better IRL!


STAMPS: Larger Than Life Fall Sentiments
INK: New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse, Honey Nut
PAPER: Bristol Smooth Surface; Summer Sun (retired SU); Share Your Heart patterned paper, White
DIES: Into the Blooms: Sunflowers, Mini Picket Fence, Grassy Edge
OTHER: Zig clean color brushes, Dotted Hexagon stencil

Last but not least is just the CUTEST little holder ever for money or a gift card! 

There are even more accessories for the backpack than I have shown in my sample! I'm thinking I need to make a couple more for teacher gifts from the grand kids.


STAMPS: Go-To Gift Card Holder: Backpack Accessories stamps 
INK: Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Hawaiian Shores, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Weathervane, True Black, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Classic Kraft
PAPER: Raspberry Fizz, Soft Stone, True Black, White; Metallic Silver
DIES: Go-To Gift Card Holder: Backpack dies

SUPPLIES

 




Be sure to come back tomorrow for another day of reveals. We will be strictly into Halloween mode tomorrow. :-)  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Carmela said...

Beautiful cards, Wanda. I love the gingham pumpkin!