Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Color Throwdown #707

I am running late with my post for the new Color Throwdown challenge. Typically, I work ahead and for some reason, this week slipped right on by and it wasn't until this morning that I realized I had no card for today. Lori is hosting and has chosen mustard yellow, navy and turquoise. I quickly pulled the Captivating Cattails stamp/die set from Papertrey Ink and paired it with a Jumbo Curiosity Dragonfly die & stencil set from The Greetery.

I stamped the water with Hawaiian Shores and Enchanted Evening dye inks (PTI). The cattails were stamped with Prairie Grass and Honey Nut (PTI). I switched to distress oxide inks for blending the dragonfly and used Mustard Seed, Salvaged Patina, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey and Brushed Corduroy.
 

DIES: Love to Layer: Torn Edges (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

That's all for now...come and play along with us!  ~Wanda

2 comments:

Ida said...

Really pretty card. The Dragonfly is just amazing. Love the little scene you created.

Ida said...

Really pretty card. Love the little scene you created and that gorgeous dragonfly.