Thursday, July 15, 2021

It's Release Day at Ink to Paper!

The Ink to Paper July release items are available for purchase tonight at 10pm EDT, so get your shopping list ready! I went with a simple design using my fave new mash-up sentiment! 

I gold embossed "birthday" to pick up on the gold mixative I had used in the alcohol ink panel. It's been in my "extra" pile for a long time so I'm not sure what inks I used. I love the layer of vellum that adds an element of softness next to the bold and bright alcohol inks!


STAMPS: Mash-Up Birthday (Ink to Paper).

INK: Raspberry Fizz; Versamark.

PAPER: Yupo, Lovely Lady, White (Ink to Paper).

DIES: Love to Layer: Torn Edges, Mash-Up Birthday (Ink to Paper); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

Happy shopping!                                             ~Wanda


 

No comments: