Thursday, July 22, 2021

Fusion Card Challenge

Life's short! Squeeze it for all it's worth! Yup...that's my card in a nutshell. I totally went with the lemon theme and used the sketch as well. This Lemon Zest set from Stampin' Up is retired but one I still go to if I need a citrus theme. The coordinating punch makes it so easy to whip up a card!

STAMPS: Lemon Zest (Stampin' Up). 

PAPER: Bitty Big: Green Parakeet, White (Papertrey Ink).

INK: Lemon Tart, Green Parakeet, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink).

DIES: Stitched Rectangle and Circle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Vintage Travel (Papertrey Ink).

OTHER: Lemon punch (Stampin' Up). 

We hope you can join us in this challenge!

Before I sign off, I have to give a shout out to our grandson (the only boy out of 4 grands) who has a birthday today! He is now 5 years old and he is such a sweet boy! Here is a recent photo of him and his sister and two cousins riding on pawpaw's golf cart. Happy birthday, Cash! 🎂 💙

Happy stamping!             ~Wanda

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Love the stripe/dot combo for the background elemtns. Really makes those lemons pop.