Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Mojo Monday


It's been WAYYYY too long since I played along with Julee's Mojo Monday challenge! I thought I'd remedy that by using this color-blended background that's been in my stash for some time.

I adhered a variety of Starflakes dies over the base, then added a vellum sentiment strip - embossed in silver. I guess you could say I was feeling the blues when I created this - lol!

I love this chubby little feathered friend who apparently has made extra visits to the bird feeder (I can relate - haha). I die cut all his parts from white card stock then color blended with brushes.

STAMPS: Tree Essentials, Just Sentiments: Warmth (Ink to Paper).

PAPER: Enchanted Evening, Stampers Select White, Vellum (Ink to Paper).

INK: Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire distress oxide inks by Ranger; Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Canyon Clay dye inks by Ink to Paper; Versamark.

DIES: Skinny Frames: Diagonal Border, Starflakes, Tree Essentials, Feathered Friends 5 (Ink to Paper).

OTHER: Silver embossing powder (SU), Pure White embossing powder (Altenew).

Thanks so much for stopping by! Stay safe and don't get blown away with this wind.                           Happy stamping!   ~Wanda

No comments: