Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Color Throwdown #620



It's time again for another Color Throwdown challenge and I'm hosting the colors this week. Cranberry, aqua and cream are the colors that inspired me from this lovely scarf photo!

 I have to confess I started using white and was halfway through my card when I realized I should be using cream. But...it's close and I'm going with it!

 


I did a subtle color blending with Aqua Mist ink on the left half of the card base. The sentiment frame is gold embossed.
The cranberry ornament and the sentiment were popped up with foam tape to give added dimension.

STAMPS: Ornament Greetings, Tree Essentials (Ink to Paper).

PAPER: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist (Ink to Paper).

INK: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Scarlett Jewel, Weathervane (Ink to Paper); Versamark.

DIES: Ornament Greetings, Tree Essentials (Ink to Paper).

OTHER: Gold embossing powder, Studio Katia crystal clear fusion sequins, Frost White All-Purpose Ink used for splatters on pine boughs. 

We'd love to have you join us! I'll be looking for you in the gallery.

                                      Happy stamping!    ~Wanda


2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for picking such a pretty set of colors for CTD!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Wanda! I wouldn’t have noticed the “white” instead of cream- it’s a beautiful color combination. You did a wonderful job choosing the colors and your card design turned out beautiful! 😊