Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Color Throwdown #619

 


Wow, it's been a whole week since I've posted on my blog, but I assure you... I've been VERY busy creating for the November release at Ink to Paper! Today, we have a new Color Throwdown challenge and Vickie Zimmer is hosting with some of my fave Christmas colors: red, aqua and silver!

I had this stenciled snowflake background in my leftover pile from last year and it was perfect as a starting point for this challenge. I already had the postage frame and star flake dies as "extras" from previous projects, so all I had to do was die cut a couple of sentiments and it was all finished! You are getting a sneak peek of a sentiment that comes with a frame die as part of the November release at Ink to Paper.

PAPER: Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy (Ink to Paper); Metallic silver from a kit by Simon Says Stamp.

INK: Hawaiian Shores (Ink to Paper).

DIES: Border Bling: Skinny Postage, Starflakes, Border Bling: Believe (Ink to Paper); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics by My Favorite Things. 

OTHER: Snowflake stencil from The Greetery.

We'd love to have you play along with us! For more inspiration, check out what the rest of the design team has created HERE.

                                      Happy stamping!   ~Wanda 

No comments: