Monday, November 16, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch

 


I haven't gotten to play along with some of my favorite challenges lately, so I raided my leftover pile and came up with this interpretation of the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge. It's a loose take on it because I simply went with the focal point being trees since I didn't have any fitting sentiments to create a tree shape. The alcohol ink panel was made many months ago so I don't recall the colors I used.

I popped up the alcohol ink panel with foam cut to size.

STAMPS: Sentiment Suite: Christmas (The Greetery).

DIES: Tall Pine Trees by Frantic Stamper, Inc.; Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics by My Favorite Things; Sentiment Suite Basics by The Greetery.

Hope you are having a great start to your week! We had an extremely windy day yesterday and thankfully that has tamed down a good bit today.              Happy stamping!   ~Wanda


 

No comments: