Thursday, November 26, 2020

Fusion Card Challenge



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm late with my post thanks to procrastination then a power outage this morning that lasted nearly 2 hours! It's the last Fusion Card Challenge of the year, so we hope you are able to play along with us. I used both the sketch and was inspired by the Ho Ho Ho on the banner in the photo. I didn't have any suitable stamps with gnomes or Santa Claus images, so I went to Etsy and for a sale price of $1.37, bought this delightful digi image from Lili of the Valley! It gave me a chance to color with Copics and find out how rusty I am with them...especially when using shades of red - lol!


COPICS: R05, R24, R46 (for all red areas), YG11, YG13, YG17 (for all green areas), C0, C1, C3, C5, C7 (for penguin), E31, E33, E35, E57, E79 (for reindeer), Y19, Y38, YR16 (penguin bill), E000, E00, E11, E21 (Santa's face).


I used a Clear Star gelly roll pen by Sakura to highlight the snowflakes.

P.S. I'm editing to add the Etsy link for the North Pole Ho Ho Ho digi image.

So...let's gobble till we wobble and enjoy this day!   ~Wanda

 

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your Ho Ho Ho is adorable! This is so cute.....and beautifully colored!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Super Cute Card! Love the image. Happy TG day to you.

Deni(se) said...

I love this card and the digi stamps are so cute. I hope I can go out to Etsy and find them for myself.

Deni(se) said...

I've looked all over the Lili of the Valley site and cannot find this design. Could you provide a link? Thanks!

Laurie Unger said...

What a darling digital image - and wonderful coloring. Off to check this out, thanks for the enable! ;-)

Claire Grantham said...

Wanda! This is amazing, I love that digi stamp and you have coloured it beautifully. Love your coordinating striped paper. I LOL at your comment, a fellow no Gnome owner. Cx

Ida said...

Super cute. This one made me smile.