Thursday, June 11, 2020

Fusion Card Challenge


It's time again for another Fusion Card Challenge! Check out the awesome butterfly inspiration photo or if you prefer...just go with the sketch! I decided to go with both the sketch and the photo for my take on it. I have a story behind my photos. I mailed some cards to my daughter in another state and totally forgot to take pictures to post for the challenge. She was gracious to take some pics for me, so that's why my "props" aren't as usual! Thanks to Sammy for being a gracious assistant - lol!


I started with an alcohol ink panel that used Cobalt blue ink, gold mixative and blending solution on Yupo paper. I cut out two butterflies - one from black card stock and one from heavy weight vellum. You can never have enough thank you cards so I went with that for a sentiment. A very clean and simple card!

STAMPS: Hello Lovely ( Concord and 9th).
PAPER: White, True Black (Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper).
INK: Cobalt alcohol ink; Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Floral and Flutter dies by Concord and 9th; Stitched Ric Rac and Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics by My Favorite Things.

We'd love to have you play along with us! Hope to see you in the gallery.            
                                         Happy stamping!       ~Wanda

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeus card......but being a dog lover that is my favorite photo....lol....he is a great backdrop!

Unknown said...

I just read your profile and see that you are in VA. I am also a native of Virginia and we live in Mechanicsville, VA just north of Richmond. My brother lives out your way in Lexington, VA. Small world. I love your beautiful, crisp and neatly done greeting cards. Keep them coming.