Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Mojo Monday Sketch




I am in full howliday mode - lol! Yes...I am one of those that loves to have the decorating done BEFORE Thanksgiving! We go out of state over Thanksgiving and it seems when we return home, time just FLIES by so quickly and I don't want to think about my house in an uproar at that point. Speaking of howlidays, I once again used an image I had colored earlier for Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge. It's from a punny stamp set - Deck the Howls - by My Favorite Things. I used the layout that Julee Tilman created for the last Mojo Monday sketch challenge of 2019. It's a fun one!


I paper pieced the dog sweater and colored the rest with Copics and highlighted with a white gel pen. I added Glossy Accents to his nose. The splatters are from adding water to a dried up jar of Copic opaque white until I had a thin enough consistency to splatter it with a small brush.  The jingle bells make this difficult to mail, so it will be a hand delivered card for someone. 

My lighting wasn't great at 5:30 PM, but I'm going to go ahead and post several of my decorating "spots".  The first is my kitchen island centerpiece.


Next is the dining room server display.



My third spot is a corner in our family room with a couple of snowmen from what I've collected for many years.


You can quickly see I have a gold and green overall color scheme going on! 

That's it for now...thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!
                                                                    ~Wanda

2 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Super cute card Wanda! And your Christmas decorating is beautiful. I haven't done a thing yet including shopping.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling Wanda! And your little decorating vignettes looks so inviting!