Thursday, November 14, 2019

Fusion Card Challenge

 
Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great week! If you have some free time, we'd love to have you play along with us at Fusion Card Challenge. I used both the sketch and the thanks theme from the photo. It was a very simple design and I started by adhering 3 die cut snowflakes over this patterned paper.



Here is what I used:
STAMPS: Warm Winter Wishes by Flourishes (company is no longer in business).
PAPER: Altitude 6x6 pack by BoBunny; Tropical Teal by Papertrey Ink.
INK: Tropical Teal (PTI).
DIES: Snowflake Trio (WPlus9); Blueprint 27 (My Favorite Things); Stitched Circle STAX (My Favorite Things); Sentiment Suite Basics (The Greetery).

For more inpiration, check out the rest of the design team's cards HERE. Hope to see you in the gallery!                       ~Wanda

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love the rustic feel of this.....beautifully done!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Those snowflakes look fab against the wood background Wanda - such a great card! I love the sketch so will definitely be hoping to play along with this challenge.