Thursday, November 28, 2019

Fusion Card Challenge




How adorable is this lantern snow scene?!! I knew right away I had to use the Christmas Eve stamp set from The Greetery for my card for the new Fusion Card Challenge!  I already had the stenciled Frosty Flakes background from one of Kathy Racoosin's 30 day coloring challenges, so all I had to do was stamp up the images using my trusty MISTI that makes it easy to line up the layers. I used primarily the inspiration photo but the layout is a loose interpretation of the sketch in my opinion. I added fine glitter to the trees.


What did I use?
STAMPS: Christmas Eve (The Greetery).
PAPER: White (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Fairy Dust, Silver Lining (WPlus9); Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink); Lime Green, Avocado, Bumblebee Yellow, Sunshine, Stone, Stormy (Reverse Confetti); Soft Sky (Stampin' Up); Memento Tuxedo Black. 
OTHER: Frosty Flakes stencil by The Greetery; Fine glitter by Martha Stewart. 

For more inspiration from the rest of the talented design team, check out their entries HERE. Hope to see you in the gallery! 
                                                                 ~Wanda

No comments: