Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Color Throwdown #570



Yours truly is hosting this week's Color Throwdown challenge and I hope you'll enjoy working with turquoise, orange and gray as much as I did! I went with a pretty literal take on the inspiration photo as well by giving the illusion of a snow globe (though the snowman is bursting outside of the globe - lol!) I stenciled with Peacock Feathers distress ink over the Frosty Flakes stencil by The Greetery. I then dry embossed the Softly Falling folder by SU.

The image was colored with Copics, highlighted with a white gel pen then fussy cut. The sentiment and banner die are from the Sentiment Suite: Christmas stamp set and the Sentiment Suite Basics die set by The Greetery.  

We'd love to see how you interpret these colors! If you need more inspiration, check out the rest of the design team samples below. 







No comments: