Saturday, February 2, 2019

JUGS Word Week

 
I'm playing along with the Just Us Girls challenge where it's word week and the word is LOVE. Nothing gives a visualization of love like hearts IMO, so I used the negative die cut on a gelli print panel that I completed a LONG time ago.  The stitched flowers were leftovers from a previous project, so this card came together very quickly!


STAMPS: Love You Mean It (Concord and 9th).
DIES: Stitched Flowers (My Favorite Things); Heartstrings (Concord and 9th).

2 comments:

Ina G said...

Stunning! Love the layout and those gorgeous stitched dies. Isn't it great when we can use up a few leftovers and in such a wonderful way. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Just Us Girls.

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely card Wanda! I love the background and how cool is it that you could pull it together so quickly with elements you already had. Love when that happens! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!