Monday, February 4, 2019

Mojo Monday and Stock Your Stash

 


I created this card for Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #508 and it's also for the February Stock Your Stash Challenge with the theme of encouragement or congratulations on the Reverse Confetti blog.  

 The sun is shining finally and it's to get up in the 60's today so what better sentiment than to encourage others to shine brightly?! 

 
I started with smooshing 3 distress inks - Squeezed Lemonade,
Mustard Seed, Fossilized  Amber - onto some Ranger watercolor cardstock.  I then embossed with Reverse Confetti's Stitched Rays cover panel die.  The stamped sun was done with RC inks: Sunshine and Bumblebee Yellow.  The yellow banner CS and the patterned paper (Every Little Bit 6" pad) are also from Reverse Confetti.  


STAMPS: My Sunshine (Reverse Confetti). DIES: Stitched squares and Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics by My Favorite Things; My Sunshine and Stitched Rays cover plate by Reverse Confetti.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a delightful card, Wanda! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love this card Wanda - a real envelope full of sunshine for the recipient. Truly bright and beautiful!

Rosemary said...

love your bright and sunny take on the mojo sketch!