Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Win It Wednesday


Laurie Schmidlin is challenging us to use our favorite stand alone die for this week's Win It Wednesday challenge on the Papertrey Ink blog.  PTI's Scribble Circles dies are fun to use as abstract flowers!  I cut them in both teal and white and slightly off set the layers.  I have missplaced my set of word dies by PTI, so had to resort to using a stamped sentiment (Direct Messages). The leaves are by My Favorite Things.


The background was created with alcohol inks on Yupo paper.  I tend to make a variety of these panels at one time, so it makes it quick and easy to create a card with a "wow" background when you have a stash pre-prepared!

I had a "snow day" today and skipped going to my radiation treatment due to snow and ice.  It gave me a great day to do lots of papercrafting! I laughed because I felt like a school kid when they hear the weather forecast and the announcement of school closings!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love this, Wanda, particularly the colors you used! The Scribble circles are so much fun.