Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Rum-pa-pum-pum


I still needed a card for my middle drummer son and this digi image by Mo Manning was the perfect fit! I'm also playing along with Korin's Sketch Challenge on SCS. Lots of Copics used on this...too many to list as it would be Christmas by the time I typed all those letters and numbers - lol!  Love the font on this sentiment from Verve's "Joyous Noel" set.  Paper is from Recollections' Holly Day Wishes 6x6 pad. 
*Edit alert!  I have now colored the poor dog's nose!  Sheesh!  How did I go through all the photo process and not notice that before I posted?!!

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

how cute is this card xx

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, that image is SWEET! Fantastic coloring, and love the buttons, Wanda!