Friday, December 28, 2012

Dirty Dozen Cards: September 2011

Coming to the end of the year, I suddenly realized I only posted cards/projects for 3 months of the 6 that I was on the DD team!  With having to wait to publicly post at least 6 months after the assignment, I lost track of my posts. :-)  So, here are my creations for September 2011's theme: "Comfort Zone".  We all have things we go to for comfort - foods, clothes, destinations, friends, family, etc. - and we were to draw inspiration from those things.
Comfort is being in the outdoors enjoying a sunny day in the park and chatting with a friend...
Let's eat cake!  I'm especially comforted if it's chocolate cake - lol!
 
A fave comfort drink is a white chocolate raspberry mocha at Starbucks! :-)
No, I do NOT find comfort in snowy weather, but this image was inspired by our inspiration photo for that month.
Isn't it comforting to know every day is a special day given to us?! No matter how much we screw up...we can take comfort that God will give us a new day and is there with us to make it better! 

My comfort zone in papercrafting is using floral designs, dies, tags and Copics.
Ahhh...nothing like the comfort of a hot bath following by some silky lotion!
 I love the comfort of a warm, handmade quilt, so this was the paper version of "quilting".
Last but not least, I can find the greatest comfort in my faith!


So, there you have my September entries...stay tuned for more dirty creations!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

That pink and sage and white card is calling my name! Gorgeous! So much fun to see all your cards as I wasn't a Fan Club member when you were a Dirty Girl.

Cards By Jan said...

Oh my...what a beautiful parade of fantastic cards!! Wow....I love the bench especially....
Hugs