Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Color Throwdown #762

 

Happy hump day! It's time for another Color Throwdown challenge and this week, Kelly is hosting with the colors mossy green, rust, kraft and cream! Love these fall colors! Since the photo inspiration has some plaids included, I knew I wanted to use the newly released Watercolor Plaid Stencil Collection by Papertrey Ink.

I used Spring Moss, Classic Kraft and Terracotta Tile inks for the plaid background. I die cut two Fun Frames: Leaves from Terracotta Tile and Classic Kraft. The hello sentiment was die cut 3 times from Spring Moss paper. A quick and easy card!

STAMPS: None.
INK: Spring Moss, Classic Kraft, Terracotta Tile (PTI).
PAPER: Rustic Cream, Terracotta Tile, Classic Kraft, Spring Moss (PTI).
DIES: Fun Frames: Leaves, Larger Than Life: Hello (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things). 
OTHER: Watercolor Plaid Stencil (PTI).

We'd love to have you play along in the challenge! Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Wanda, this card is simply stunning! I love the splatters and the gorgeous fall colors!