Sunday, September 3, 2023

Celebrating Your Inner Rock Star

 


I dusted off an oldie but goody stamp set (Inner Rock Star) from Reverse Confetti to create a birthday card for a music lover. Linda has a great sketch for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and there is a "Make it Musical" theme for the current Seize the Birthday challenge.

I used some of my minimal remaining stash of Aqua Mist paper (when will the paper company ever remake and restock this color?!) and dry embossed stars for the background. The white panel has a foam sheet behind it to pop it up. 

The guitar was fussy cut and the records were cut with a small circle die. The red stripes were cut from a Reverse Confetti die that includes multiple frame options. 

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  ~Wanda

4 comments:

JulieP said...

I love it all Wanda!! The colors are some of my fav and you had me at Rock Star!!! Thanks so much for getting musical with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

Linda Callahan said...

Makes me want to break out my bobbi sox! Such a fun card! Love it! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Nancy said...

Like Jules said, the colors are so perfect and you certainly pulled off the music Topping well! Awesome card! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday!

Kathy G. said...

Such a fun card! I love your color combo. Like you I am desperate to get some more of the Aqua Mist cardstock - it is one of my all-time favorite colors from Papertrey Ink. The waitlist has been in effect for about a year, it seems.