Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Color Throwdown #761


 


Hello crafty friends! It's time for a new Color Throwdown challenge and we have Amy Rysavy hosting this week. She has chosen orange, navy, mustard and aqua which was perfect to build up my birthday card stash once again. I started with the Balloon Bouquet die set from Papertrey Ink and went with a slimline sized card.

 

I used scraps from my leftover papers, so am not 100% sure of the mustard colored paper source. I stenciled a cloud background using Ocean Breeze dye ink from Pinkfresh Studio. PTI is having problems getting Aqua Mist paper and inks (my pad is on the dry side!) so I have to substitute in the meantime. 


STAMPS: Hooray It's Your Birthday (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Ocean Breeze (Pinkfresh Studio); Dark Indigo (PTI).
PAPER: Orange Zest, Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening, Mustard (? source).
DIES: Balloon Bouquet (PTI); Crimped Slimline (The Greetery); Banner Flag STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Cloud stencil from June 2023 Surprise Box (PTI). 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see your creation in the throwdown gallery!  ~Wanda

No comments: