Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Color Throwdown #760

 

Happy Wednesday everyone! Are you ready for another Color Throwdown challenge? Yours truly is hosting this week and I was inspired by this backpack to use blue, navy and yellow.  Most schools are now open, so thought it was timely to create with the Go To Gift Card Holder: Backpack stamp/die set from Papertrey Ink. I love having teacher cards on hand for the grand kids!

I cut and assembled two backpacks and adhered one to a card base and left the other one free standing. Both have the ability to insert a gift card through the open slot in the top of the bag.  I used the Cover Plate: Apple die and adhered it to an adhesive sheet so it would hold the apples in place to give it an embossed look. I love the details on this bag...so fun to arrange all the elements!


STAMPS: Go to Gift Card Holder: Backpack Accessories (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Pure Poppy, Dark Indigo, Fine Linen, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Bright Buttercup, Limeade Ice, Harvest Gold, True Black, Orange Zest, Amethyst Allure, Blueberry Sky, New Leaf (PTI); Rocky Slope (Pinkfresh Studio).
PAPER: White, Blueberry Sky, Dark Indigo (PTI); Bristol Smooth Surface; Metallic silver.
DIES: Go to GC Holder: Backpack, Cover Plate: Apple, Skinny Frames: Diagonal Border (Papertrey Ink).
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in the throwdown gallery!  ~Wanda

 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Wanda, These could not be any cuter, and talk about taking your inspiration photo and running with it! I love the polka dots! Thanks for having me as a guest this week. Have a great day!

Ida said...

What a great card for back to school. You really were inspired by the inspiration photo.

Ida said...

Me again, Just wanted to say thanks for your nice comment on my card for the CTD. Your set to "no reply" so I had to leave it here.

Ida said...

Me again, Just wanted to say thanks for your nice comment on my card for the Color Throwdown.